Hello Church! Here is an exercise we can all do together.
Then be sure to scroll down for current important news & announcements!
We live by faith, not by fear.
Let’s All read these verses and then answer the questions. We’d love to hear hear your answers. Email us!
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.” John 14:1 NIV
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27 NIV
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:27 NLT
For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7 NLT
For we live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7 NIV
TALK IT OVER:
1. Are you dealing with any fears or anxieties right now? What are they? List them and then claim a scripture verse over each one.
2. What are some ways you could live out your faith more during the week?
* Your weekly Bible reading is JAMES 1-5. Let’s keep it going – we are through the first quarter!
* If you have kids in your home – a Children’s Ministry package will be coming to your home this week. It will contain lessons, crafts and treats for Palm Sunday and Easter. For more information about how to use these resources call Steve or Crystal (330) 559-3355, (330) 518-2831.
* Get ready for Palm Sunday Service!
We’ll be live again this coming Sunday on Facebook at 10:30 am. Stop by the church on either Thursday or Friday and pick up your palm branch. They will be outside the front glass doors of the church.
* Communion will be observed this coming Sunday so gather the family and prepare your bread and juice to serve right there at home. We will come to the table together.
More information about Good Friday and Easter will be coming soon. Please share this email with your friends and family.
Blessings dear ones!